julio 29, 2010

Bloodline - Slayer

Eternal
The Kiss I Breathe
Siphon Your Blood To Me
Fill My Wounds up
Your God
Forever Rapes Mortality
I Smell Of Death
I Reek Of Hate
I will Live Forever
Lost Child
Pay The Dead
Bleeding screams of silence
In My Veins your eternity.

I'll Kill You and your dreams tonight
Begin New Life
Bleed Your Death Upon Me
Let Your Bloodline feed my youth
First breath born come alive learn to kill
Bloodfest awaits to feed your hunger
Dark side has no rival
test your faith in blood
Night hides the hunting
packs a feeding frenzy

I'll kill you and your dreams tonight
begin new life
bleed your death upon me
let your bloodline feed my youth.

I am the first not the last
Condemned by a single kiss
Betrayed eternally
I'll rip inside your soul
Contaminating the world
Defying god and son Black Heart
that brings your death living in Infamy.

Drink the flesh of life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years.

I'll kill you and your dreams tonight
Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me
let your bloodline feed my youth

Blame God choosen children As you die
i'm immortal
faithless no religion
Stalking prey is my confessionn
Captive Blood enslavement
Pain and hunger
drives your madness Drink Flesh life itself
Prepare To Reign A Thousand Years!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario